Senior Dues Update:
Due to Hurricane Harvey and the recent flooding, senior dues and the senior fundraiser dates have changed. Detailed information on the fundraiser will be available at the senior meeting October 18th during Eagles Nest.
- Senior Dues: $100 until January 9, 2018. Dues will be $125 from January 10 until April 1, 2018
- Senior meeting & Fundraiser kick off: October 18
- Cookie Dough Order due: November 7 & 8 at lunches
- Cookie Dough Delivery: TBA (December)students must pick up during lunches
May 5, 2018
The Woodlands Waterway Marriott
Tickets to prom cannot be re-sold, traded or transferred to another student for any reason. Students are allowed to purchase or earn a maximum of two tickets. Prom tickets are for Oak Ridge High School Seniors and their date only.
Graduation Meeting - Mandatory
Graduation Meeting – Mandatory
No food or drink is allowed in the gym!
Caps and gowns will be distributed following meeting – only if all records/fines/fees have been cleared/paid !
Graduation Practice - Mandatory
All students will ride bus to and from practice at the Pavilion.
Seniors must bring tickets and ID to the picnic.
May 30, 2018
Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
Graduation dress code:
- Girls: dress or skirt & blouse, dress shoes
- Boys: white dress shirt, tie & dress shoes
- School dress code rules regarding piercings & tattoos are in effect.
- All personal Items must remain with family members during the ceremony. Example: cell phones, cameras, purses, etc.
- Seniors report to the Pavilion by 6:40 PM.
Live Streaming – on www.conroeisd.net
Purchase Graduation DVD
Follow us on Facebook: ORHS 2018 Operation Graduation