If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing the information below, please contact a senior sponsor.
- Operation Graduation Tickets- after graduation celebration at Main Event on May 25, 2022 from midnight to 6:00am.; $40 presale or $50 at the door.
- Box Seat Raffle- The winner of the raffle will receive the regular 4 seats and 4 box seats; $20 tickets; proceeds go to PTO
- Rose Bouquets and Class T-Shirts- pre-order and pick up at The Commencement Group kiosk at graduation; 20% of sales go to senior class
ORHS Graduation Information
- Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Time: 7:30 pm
- Location: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion Pavilion Bag Policies Pavilion Bag Policies-Spanish Pavilion Parking Policies Pavilion Parking Policies-Spanish Purchase Garage Parking
- Ticket Count: 4 per graduate
- Other seating options: unticketed seating on the lawn & in some seats under the pavilion; first-come, first-serve basis.
- To access the CISD Graduation Site, please use the Graduation Central link below. The site is where the livestream of graduations will be visible.Graduation Central
- ADA seating is available without a ticket for the ADA guest and a companion. Simply tell the pavilion staff of the need upon arrival.
Graduation Rehearsal - Mandatory
- Dress Code: ORHS Dress Code
- Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Location/Time: Meet in NEW gym at 8:30am and find name on bus roster
- Load buses and ride to the pavilion together
- Be seated in pavilion in your graduation seat
- Information given regarding graduation ceremony
- Practice processing in
- Guest tickets will be distributed upon exiting the bus once back at school.
- College signs will be available for photos at school, so wear your college shirts!
Graduation Announcements & Cap/Gown
- Company: Herff Jones
- Contact: 281-367-4723
- February 2, 2022: Students will receive information packets during senior meeting.
- Click link to view and order ORHS Graduation Products including cap/gown
- To assure delivery by graduation, place orders by February 17, 2022.
- Caps/Gowns will be picked up on Friday, May 20, 2022 following the 3rd period final exam provided all fees/dues/etc. have been cleared.
- Announcement Pick-Up: week of April 25, 2022-during all lunches.
Graduation Dress Code (Business Formal)
- Men: dress pants, dress shirt, tie
- Ladies: dress, dress pants/skirt & blouse
- Dress shoes
- NO FLIPFLOPS
- NO TENNIS SHOES
- Note: Graduation gowns are ROYAL BLUE. Please consider this when selecting shoes, ties and any other article of clothing that may be seen.
- Where: Woodlands Waterway Marriott
- When: April 23rd, 2022
- Time: 8:00pm-12:00am
- Cost: $125 paid online through School Cash Online
- Guest tickets (including ORHS underclassmen) paid online through School Cash Online
- Seniors attending prom MUST pay dues
- Senior Dues are due by April 22nd, 2022
- Cost: $125 paid online through School Cash Online.
- Senior Dues are due by April 22nd, 2022.
- Seniors attending prom MUST pay dues.
- Senior Dues are optional. Seniors do not have to pay dues to graduate.
- Seniors who graduate early may still pay dues and participate in all activities.
Senior Dues Includes:
- Prom Ticket (Sr. Only
- Picnic Ticket (Sr. Only)
- Senior T-Shirt (Spring Only)
Senior Dues do NOT Cover:
- Cap, Gown or Graduation Announcements
- Prom Date Ticket
- Homecoming Ticket
- Grad Night 2022 (PTO Sponsored event separate payment for this)
Prom tickets cannot be re-sold, traded, or transferred to another student for any reason. Senior Dues are non-refundable, so keep in mind if your child does not attend prom there will be no refunds issued – NO EXCEPTIONS
Fall Senior T-Shirts are available for purchase through school cash online.
Date: Friday May 20th, 2022
Time: 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Location: North Shore Park – 2505 Lake Woodlands Dr, The Woodlands Tx 77380
Senior’s will be released on Friday, May 20th, 2022 following the 3rd Period final exam to pick up Cap/Gown and attend the Senior Picnic.
Picnic tickets are included in Senior Dues.