Parking Registration for 2018-2019
Effective 2/1/19, the cost for Woodforest parking tags has been reduced to $20
Online parking registration will be available on then Oak Ridge High School home page though Thursday, May 31, 2019.
On-Campus parking spots have been assigned. If your child did not receive a parking spot on campus, they can purchase a Woodforest parking tag and park at the stadium. Shuttle buses are available for students to ride to campus before school from approximately 6:30 am to 6:45 am, and after school at both early release and regular dismissal times. The price for a Woodforest parking tag is $35.
A vehicle application must be filled out by eligible students. An application will not be considered complete unless all information is provided. All student fees and fines must be cleared and school items checked back in before a space will be issued.
To log into the parking registration website, you will need the following:
- username (typically the first 5 letters for the student’s LAST name, Followed by the first 3 letters of the students FIRST name).
- Password (stu+the student id).
Once the course quiz and vehicle information have been completed, the student will need to present the following items to pick up their parking tag:
- Current valid drivers license.
- Current proof of vehicle insurance.
- Cash, check (driver license, date of birth, and phone must be included) or debit/credit card issued in student’s name.
Students can contact Mr. Solberg or Ms. Baumann in room A215 with any parking questions.